My proud accomplishments for 2012
Early last year (2012), I wrote a resolution titled “Cheers to 24 years and onwards.” I just still couldn’t believe my eyes after reviewing my list of “to-do” list, I have accomplished so many things in a very short time!
Let me set a review:
1. EARN MY FIRST MILLION
2. SAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO BUY MY OWN HOUSE AND LOT
3. SAVE MONEY FOR MY DREAM CAR.(MUSTANG GTR)
4. SEND MYSELF TO SCHOOL WITH MY OWN MONEY STARTING WITH MAN, THEN PH.D AND LASTLY WOULD BE M.D.
5. LEARN TO BAKE A CAKE - #done#
My friend, Gizelle was kind enough to teach it to me her specialty. The Black Sambo. althou I am still confused whether it is a cake, a gellatin or both?
6. LEARN TO USE A GUN
7. FLY IN A HOT AIR BALLOON
8. PUT UP MY OWN PHOTO EXCIBIT
9. GO ON A CRUISE - #DONE#
How Many Cruise have I went to? can’t remember. but this is my fave:
10. RUN FOR A CAUSE
11. VISIT MY DERMATOLOGIST RELIGOUSLY
12. LEARN GRANDMA’S OLD FASHIONED SUMAN - #DONE#
13. GO ON A SILENT RETREAT
14. FINISH MY MANILA ESCAPE
15. CHECK IN A 5-STAR HOTEL - #DONE#
16. MAKE NEW FRIENDS EVERYDAY. - #DONE#
17. CLIMB A MOUNTAIN
18. VOLUNTEER FOR THE HOME OF THE AGED/CHILDREN-#DONE#
Volunteered for Project Pearls to help the Poorest Children in the Philippines.
19. ATTEND LEADERSHIP TRAININGS
20. SPONSOR A SPECIAL CHILD’S EDUCATION
21. FINISH A COMPUTER GAME
22. PAINT A PICTURE ON A CANVAS- #DONE#
A painting for PAGCOR and Hyatt Hotel
23. WIN A RACE
24. LEARN TO PLAY CARDS
25. FLY A KITE
26. REDECORATE MY ROOM
27. COLLECT ANDREW MATTHEW’S BOOKS
28. WRITE A NOVEL- #DONE#
Wrote 2 Children’s Novels
29. CREATE A NEW WARDROBE
30. TAKE VOICE LESSONS
31. TRAVEL ABROAD, 1 COUNTRY PER YEAR
32. TRAVEL AROUND THE PHILLIPPINES - #DONE# BOHOL, SIQUIJOR, DUMAGUETE, CEBU, BANTAYAN ISLAND, CALIBO, CATIKLAN, BORACAY FOR 2012 :D
Looking forward for Capiz, Anilao, Ilocos Norte, Puerto Galera, Palawan and Bagiuo this 2013!
33. ATTEND REUNIONS!!
A family that always re-unites :) even the smallest of occasions.
34. TRY NEW THINGS -#DONE#
Tried this as my extreme adventure with my bestfriend, Raymond!
35. GROW SUNFLOWERS. - #DONE# unfortunately, hindi sya naggrow. :))
36. WATCH A HORROR MOVIE IN THE CINEMA, ALONE!
37. COMPETE IN A NATIONAL COMPETITION - #DONE#
The novels I wrote above is for the National Children’s Book writing competition.
38. DONATE BLOOD
39. LEARN A NEW LANGUAGE
40. MAKE SOMEONE LAUGH THEIR HEART OUT. -#DONE# Laugh trip with mom
41. EAT EXOTIC FOOD
42. FLY FIRST CLASS
43. BE PART OF A WORLD RECORD - #DONE#
I am proud to be part of the New Guiness World Record. I am model #1987 out of 2255 models to walk on the World’s Biggest Fashion Show.
44. BUNGEE JUMPING.
45. SEE A MUSICAL PLAY OR THEATER
46. JOIN THE CHOIR IN CHURCH
47. ORGANIZE A PICNIC, A PARTY AND AN OUTING! -#DONE#
Organized a Pool Party for the Family
48. CREATE A TRAVEL OR A FOOD BLOG!
49. RIDE THE FIERCEST ROLLER COASTER!
50. TRY ON A SURVIVAL ADVENTURE.
51. LEARN A NEW MARTIAL ART.
52. CREATE MY OWN MUSIC VIDEO
53. PARTICIPATE IN EARTH HOUR EVERY YEAR. -DONE
54. LEARN TO SURF THE WAVES.
55. BRING HOME A ONE-OF-A-KIND PET.
56. COMPLETE MY BEACH-BOUND ADVENTURE!
57. VOLUNTEER FOR WILDLIFE AND RAIN FOREST FOUNDATIONS
58. SWIM WITH THE DOLPHINS.
59. FINISH MY KIDS’ DIGITAL ALBUMS
60. DANCE ON ICE- #DONE#
61. LEARN A NEW MUSICAL INSTRUMENT
62. TRY A NEW SPORT.
63. CELEBRATE EVERY ACHIEVEMENT WITH A DANCE!- DONE!
64. SWIM ONCE A WEEK AND JOG EVERYDAY.
65. CREATE AWSOME MEMORIES AND BE THE MOST AWSOME MOM EVER!-#DONE#
Too many pictures to attach and this is my fave.
66. CREATE A 100 DAYS PHOTO CHALLENGE!-almost done!
67. BE AN INSPIRATION TO SOMEONE.-#DONE#
68. FALL IN LOVE TO THE RIGHT MAN ON THE RIGHT TIME AND IN GOD’S WILL.
I just did. The “best” man that has won my heart. At ang taong inaantay ko na magmamahal saken ng tapat at totoo :)
69. MAKE THIS HAPPEN.
Looking forward for a blastful 2013! Thank You Lord for all your blessings in my life. And despite all the challenges and downfall, You never left my side.